Yes! We are once again gathering in the lucious surroundings of the Summerland Waterfront Resort ballroom, where we will watch Julie & Julia and feast upon a potluck of French cuisine in honour Julia Child’s The Art of French Cooking.
- Date: Tuesday, January 31st
- Where: 13011 Lakeshore Dr S
- Time: Doors open 6pm, with the whip-round at 6.30, followed by eating and the start of the movie. And more eating.
- Parking: Please use underground parking or street parking in order to leave the Local Lounge lot free.
- What to bring: A dish of French inspiration that you have made yourself or guilted someone else into making for you (You need never tell us and we will never ask). Feel free to make a recipe of Julia’s as tribute, but any French dish will do! Tupperware to take home leftovers.
- RSVP – If you haven’t joined the Facebook Event, email me at email@example.com to confirm you’re coming along.